I just want spring to be here! It’s warmed up in the LA area recently, so I’m hoping it’s going to be time to break out the spring clothes for good. Here are a few things I’m coveting, too.
- Tory Burch Colorblocked Oversized Sunglasses. I love the stripes on the side. I usually don’t like Tory Burch stuff because the logo is so prominent, but on the side I think it’s a little more subtle.
- Banana Republic Mad Men Collection Sleeveless Shell. Mad Men!
- Stella & Dot Seychelles Chandeliers. Oooh, I already have these earrings and I LOVE THEM.
- Coach Saffiano North/South Tote. In bright yellow!
- Gap Slim Cropped Print Pants in Green Geo. Kelly green with a geometric pattern, so modern.
- Banana Republic Mad Men Collection Chain Necklace.
- Stubbs & Wootton for J. Crew Classic Linen Slippers in Navy. I will never, never own these shoes because they cost FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS, but a girl can dream. Love the boating knot embroidery on the top.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Large Turnlock Leather Bracelet. Who am I kidding? I could DIY the crap out of this. If only I could find thick, neon yellow leather.
What are you loving this spring?