Happy Twelve Twelve Twelve!
I decided that, in honor of this fun numerological coincidence, I’d put together a collage of things I’ve been loving this holiday season. Here you go: Twelve on Twelve Twelve Twelve.
2. Ann Taylor Hadley Glitter Loafers. I already bought these in silver and I love them.
3. Stella and Dot Soiree Trio Ring. I’ve been coveting this ring for months and months, so I’m going to buy it in January!
4. OPI Pirouette My Whistle nail polish. Love this sparkly silver for the holidays.
5. Pacman necklace from Lisa Loren. Totally rad!
7. Lafayette 148 New York Modern Slim Silk Skirt. I would look terrible in this, but I love it. Ombre!
8. Buckley Boots from J. Crew. Oooh, honey.
9. William Yeoward American Bar Lillian Glassware. Tall martinis, anyone?
10. Legacy Ocelot Print Rory Satchel from Coach. Ocelot print + orangey red = DONE.
What are you coveting this season? Have you bought anything spectacular?